Kindly note that Mondogoal have informed players that they will be focusing on B2B operaions for the forseeable futue. We therefore recommend that you check out our other featured reviews, if you are looking for real-money daily fantasy football action. We will update this section if/when Mondogoal provide any further information.
Mondogoal have quickly established themselves as one of the market leading operators of daily fantasy football and are the Official ‘Fantasy’ Partners of FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia CF, Chelsea FC, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Aston Villa, AS Roma and Bologna FC.
Mondogoal offer a variety of daily and game week tournaments and there’s an ever-growing list of soccer leagues to choose from as their product range is continuously expanded.
Mondogoal have recently confirmed a major new partnership with Sports Interactive, the company behind the phenomenally successful Football Manager video games that will see the daily fantasy football company’s name adorned on Football Manager 2016 advertising hoardings.
There aren’t too many welcome bonuses as competitive as the one which Mondogoal offers to new players. When you sign-up for Mondogoal you will receive an exclusive 200% BONUS on your first deposit (up to £500 in bonus money) effectively tripling the value of your first deposit! This bonus cash is guaranteed to all players and no promo code is required.
This bonus money is held separately and is released at the rate of 4%, so every time you enter a paid contest 4% of the total fee charged for the contest will be transferred from your pending bonus balance to your real money account. So given that Mondogoal charges a 10% rake on competition fees in reality 40% of this fee is being released every time you enter a contest until it is exhausted!
Customers have the choice of playing in dollars or pounds and this is determined by the manner in which you deposit since no currency exchange is available yet.
Mondogoal is the Home of the £50,000 Fantasy Football World Championship and the site offers a number of FREEROLLS to enable players to try out the game for themselves. Some of these free to enter contests are solely for bragging rights but others will offer a monetary prize or reward the winner with an item of branded merchandise.
- Forging strong partnerships with major football clubs which augurs well for strong growth and liquid markets
- Impressive number of leagues available to keep player activity levels high. These include English Premier League, English FA Cup, English League Cup, English Championship, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, MLS, Mexican Liga MX, Russian Premier League, Turkish Süper Lig, Champions League, Europa League and numerous International tournaments.
- Statistics are provided by industry-leading OPTA
- Only players from Brazil, US, UK, Ireland and Canada are currently allowed to participate in ‘Cash’ contests
- Mondogoal is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Mondogoal supports responsible gaming with users having the option to close their accounts, self-exclude themselves for 6 months or impose monetary limits on their account.
- Mondogoal offers payment options that include VISA, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal and customers can choose from USD, GBP or EUR.
- The Mondogoal website is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazil) and email support is available at [email protected]